How angry is it possible to be about Tintin, a comic where a boy and his dog solve mysteries and occasionally assert the supremacy of Belgium? Really quite, it turns out. That’s right, we’re covering the comics of France and Belgium (in rage-spittle).
Plus! Learn who’s an alcoholic (it’s Captain Haddock, and Roger). Which Franco-Belgian comic character has “bad trousers”? What are good names for the Cornish? We’ll tell you. You’d better believe we’ll tell you.
Our title music is by Canon Hannon’s Ham Cannon.
- Long John Silver: Neptune – Xavier Dorison & Matthieu Lauffray
- The End of a Fence – Roman Muradov
- Sex Criminals – Matt Fraction & Chip Zdarsky
- Orbital – Serge Pelle & Sylvain Runberg
- An Tain – Colmán Ó Raghallaigh
- Harrow County: Countless Haints – Cullen Bunn & Tyler Crook (PDF Preview)
- Miss Don’t Touch Me – Hubert & Kerascoet
- Tintin – Hergé:
- Asterix – René Goscinny & Albert Uderzo: